<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. Well, I should go.
我该走了。
-
2. Thank you, Mrs. Van de Kamp.
谢谢您 范德坎普太太。
-
3. For what, Zack?
谢我什么 扎克。
-
4. Remembering my mom.
谢谢您还惦记着我妈妈。
-
5. That night, Paul gave his son something
那晚 保罗给他儿子一些东西。
-
6. to calm his nerves,And the next day, Gabrielle calmed her own nerves
来抚慰他的紧张,第二天 加布丽尔给新朋友送个礼物。
-
7. by giving something to her new best friend.
来抚慰自己的紧张。
-
8. Here you go.
给你的。
-
9. Top of the line, 3-speed, aluminum frame,handlebar ribbons, and a bell,and you'll notice it's royal blue
最新款 三倍变速 铝制车身,把手缠绕着丝带 还有个铃,而且还是宝蓝色的。
-
10. to match your pretty little eyes.
和你漂亮的眼睛一样。