返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第03集>>

  • 1. houses shouldn't throw soda cans?
    因此不该相互嘲笑讥讽。
  • 2. Okay, you have got to know that I
    你要知道 我只有在。
  • 3. only get that angry around Karl.
    面对卡尔的时候才会仪态尽失。
  • 4. He just treated me so badly at the end.
    最后那段时间他对我简直差劲透了。
  • 5. I haven't been able to get past it.
    直到现在我都无法释怀。
  • 6. Well, maybe he did you a big favor.
    也许他也帮了你个大忙。
  • 7. What do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 8. Let's look at Karl as a starter marriage
    你可以把卡尔看作是起步婚姻。
  • 9. you know, boot camp.
    就像是新兵训练营那样。
  • 10. Preparing you for something better next time.
    为接下来更美满的婚姻做准备。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next