<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. I didn't have time to make an appointment.
我没时间预约了。
-
2. Rex moved out today.
雷克斯今天搬出去了。
-
3. Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that,but unfortunately, I'm completely booked right now.
我很抱歉,但是我现在已经预约满了。
-
4. I don't need much time.
我不会耽误你太多时间。
-
5. It just seems that you have more insight into my situation
只不过 你比我更明白我现在的处境。
-
6. than I do, and I just think --
所以我想。
-
7. Bree, we can't talk now.
布里 我现在没法和你聊天。
-
8. If you could just tell me what he told you,then I could fix the problem.
只要你告诉我他和你说了些什么,我就能把问题解决掉。
-
9. I can't do that. It's completely unethical.
无可奉告 那样做是违反职业道德的。
-
10. Well, why can't you --
有什么不能的。