返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. They won't make it to their later years
    要是让我整天和他们待在一起。
  • 2. if I have to spend all day with them.
    他们就活不到后阶段了。
  • 3. Honey, sometimes you've just got to make the sacrifice.
    亲爱的 有时候你就得作出点牺牲的。
  • 4. It's probably the best thing for the kids.
    对孩子来说 这是最好的选择。
  • 5. Why don't we just put them back in me and cook
    为什么不把他们塞回我肚子里。
  • 6. them until they're civilized.
    等他们像点样子了再放出来。
  • 7. You'd be cool with that?
    你愿意这样吗。
  • 8. I've never had plum pudding before.
    我以前从来没吃过李子布丁。
  • 9. I'm serving it for christmas.
    我打算圣诞节上这道菜。
  • 10. I like to try out new recipes before the actual holiday.
    我喜欢在节日之前先尝试一下新菜谱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next