<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. Hey. I thought this went to the lab.
这个应该在化验室吧。
-
2. All right. You got me.
好吧 被你逮到了。
-
3. And that means what? - Look, Susan.
怎么回事 -苏珊。
-
4. No one would authorize lab time or a
实验室没人会花时间。
-
5. computer search for a case like this.
调查这种小案件的。
-
6. It's just not a priority. - So why
事情分轻重缓急 -你为什么。
-
7. couldn't you just tell me that?
不直接告诉我呢。
-
8. Well, I thought we were clicking.
我以为我们心有灵犀。
-
9. Does this need to be a big deal?
有必要这么小题大做吗。
-
10. Well, if you'd only lied to me about it once it wouldn't be.
你能下不为例 问题就不大。