<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. It's obvious you've never had to remove a cheese stain.
很明显 你从来没擦过芝士渍。
-
2. Bree, I totally understand. Yeah, I already tried Susan.
布里 我完全理解 我问过苏珊。
-
3. And Gaby can't sew. Seriously, I'm gonna be fine.
加布不会针线 真的 我能做好。
-
4. Yeah. Ow! Thanks anyway. Bye-bye.
不管怎么说 还是谢谢你 拜拜。
-
5. Well, I'm a little ahead with my painting.
我画得比预想的快。
-
6. If you need some help.
你需要帮忙吗。
-
7. Oh, Jordana, you are a life-saver. Thank you.
乔丹娜 你是我的救命恩人 谢谢你。
-
8. Here. These pieces need trim.
给 这几片还要修剪。
-
9. I'll help for as long as I can,but I have a lot on my plate tonight.
我会尽量帮忙的,今晚还得烤很多东西。
-
10. I have to make 25 mini Quiches for my book club.
我得带25块小乳蛋饼到书友会去。