返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. Not only was your brother drinking,Andrew left the scene of the crime.
    你哥哥不仅喝了酒,甚至还从现场仓皇逃走。
  • 2. That makes it a hit-and-run.
    这构成了肇事逃逸。
  • 3. Maybe I could go to Canada.
    也许我可以去加拿大。
  • 4. You know, till the statute of limitations is up.
    等过了诉讼时效后我再回来。
  • 5. You think mom and dad will foot the bill
    你觉得爸爸妈妈会花钱。
  • 6. while you go moose hunting for seven years?
    让你去加拿大猎七年的驼鹿吗。
  • 7. If Carlos' mother dies,there is no statute of limitations.
    如果卡洛斯的母亲死了,那就没有诉讼时效。
  • 8. Because it's murder. - Shut up!
    因为谋杀罪不会过期 -闭嘴。
  • 9. You shut up.
    你才闭嘴。
  • 10. How could it be murder? It was an accident!
    怎么能是谋杀呢 那只是个意外事故。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next