返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. I'm telling you, all of the good dresses are taken.
    我说 好衣服都被挑走了。
  • 2. Now, what the hell am I supposed to wear?
    我要穿什么啊。
  • 3. Well, Mrs. Huber never showed up.
    胡博太太一直没露面。
  • 4. Why don't you wear this one?
    你要不穿这件吧。
  • 5. This is an old-lady dress.
    这是老女人的裙子。
  • 6. You won't even be able to see my body.
    完全衬不出我的玲珑曲线。
  • 7. That is so like you, Edie.
    这不愧是你的风格 伊迪。
  • 8. You're always thinking of others.
    你总是替他人着想。
  • 9. So why isn't Mrs. Huber here?
    胡博太太怎么没来。
  • 10. Last I heard, she went to visit her sister.
    上次我听说 她去拜访她姐姐了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next