<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. How can you compare me to Karl? That's not fair.
你怎么能拿我和卡尔比 这不公平。
-
2. You have no idea about my life.
你根本不了解我的处境。
-
3. Why don't you enlighten me.
那不妨说来听听。
-
4. You're beautiful, you have money than you can spend
你天生丽质 家财万贯。
-
5. and you have a husband who adores you.
丈夫还对你钟情有加。
-
6. No, he doesn't adore me. He adores having me.
他不是钟情我 他只是钟情于拥有我。
-
7. That's a rationalization and you know it.
你心里明白 别强词夺理了。
-
8. I'll see you at the show.
时装秀上见。
-
9. Ok, honey, in you go. Hey, there.
宝贝 这边 过来。
-
10. How many nannies did you interview? - Ten. Ten!
你找过几个保姆了 -十个。