返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. At my old job we didn't wait for good people to come to us.
    我以前在公司从不会干等着人才找上门。
  • 2. We went out and raided other companies.
    去别的公司挖墙脚是家常便饭。
  • 3. It's no different with hiring a nanny.
    雇保姆也是一个道理。
  • 4. I understand that good help is hard to find,but stealing a family's nanny is so unseemly.
    我知道好帮手很难找,可偷别人家的保姆也太不像话了。
  • 5. I'm not twisting anyone's arm. If I make a better offer,why shouldn't a qualified person reap the benefits?
    强扭的瓜不甜 如果我出价高,自然有能人愿意得到应有的报酬。
  • 6. So, come on, where can I score some high-grade nanny?
    拜托啦 哪里能找到优秀的保姆。
  • 7. Hey, Mrs. Solis. I have some awesome news.
    索利斯夫人 我有个好消息。
  • 8. I have some not-so-awesome news. You go first.
    我有个坏消息 你先说吧。
  • 9. I broke it off with Danielle.
    我和丹妮尔分手了。
  • 10. I passed her a note during French class.
    法语课上我传了张纸条给她。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next