返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. Rex, I thought you moved back home
    雷克斯 我还以为你搬回家。
  • 2. to try straighten Andrew out,To teach him the consequences of his actions.
    是为了规劝安德鲁,告诉他 他的行为会有什么后果。
  • 3. I don't understand why are you fighting me on this?
    你怎么连这都要和我争论。
  • 4. Because I disagree.
    因为我不同意。
  • 5. Because we're still getting divorced.
    而且我们就要离婚了。
  • 6. And I don't have to let you push me around any more.
    我也不必再对你俯首称臣了。
  • 7. I never pushed you around.
    我从没要你俯首称臣。
  • 8. We always made our decisions together.
    我们事事都有商有量的啊。
  • 9. No, you always make decisions then tell me I agree.
    才不是 你总是把自己意愿强加给我。
  • 10. 18 years of smiling and taking it.
    我强颜欢笑忍气吞声了整整18年。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next