<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Yeah, but how do you fit a body into a chest that size?
这么小的箱子怎么塞得进尸体呢。
-
2. It was chopped up.
是分尸以后放进去的。
-
3. Of all the stupid, boneheaded decisions.
居然干出如此愚蠢荒唐的举动。
-
4. What were you thinking?
你到底在想些什么。
-
5. I was set up. The coach got an anonymous phone call.
我被摆了一道 有人打匿名电话给教练。
-
6. Andrew, what does it matter? The pot was there.
安德鲁 这有区别吗 证据确凿。
-
7. I was holding it for a friend. - You know...
那是我朋友的 -知道吗。
-
8. I can't decide which is more humiliating,the fact that my son got caught with pot in his locker
我不知道哪个更丢脸,是儿子被逮到藏大麻在衣柜里。
-
9. or that he can't even come up with
还是他连个谎。
-
10. a decent enough lie to explain it.
都圆不了。