<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. Rex, would you trust me on this?
雷克斯 你相信我吗。
-
2. Sometimes when you love somebody,you just gotta make sacrifices for them.
有时候 你爱一个人,就得为他们做点牺牲。
-
3. Love or passion. That's an awful choice to make.
爱情与激情 不可兼得啊。
-
4. Yes, it is.
是啊 没错。
-
5. I have to warn you, this might hurt a little bit.
先警告你 这会有点疼。
-
6. How am I supposed to live without a car?
没了车我还怎么过活。
-
7. Tanaka's still at large
田中还潜逃在外。
-
8. and they want Carlos to flip on him.
他们要卡洛斯做替罪羊。
-
9. So this is their way of playing hardball.
所以他们开始来硬的了。
-
10. I'm guessing that they're not done yet.
而且我猜这还没完。