<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. His business partner, Mr. Tanaka,has already fled the country,and Mr. Solis himself has refused to surrender his passport.
被告的合伙人 田中先生,已经潜逃出境了,而索利斯先生本人拒绝出示护照。
-
2. Dog ate your client's passport, Mr. Hartley?
你委托人的护照被狗吃了吗 哈特利先生。
-
3. It's been temporarily misplaced, your honor
只是一时找不到 法官大人。
-
4. but we maintain that Kisho Tanaka set up
但我们坚持认为是田中纪章组织。
-
5. and executed the entire operation.
并负责整个生产过程。
-
6. Mr. Solis is no business partner
索利斯先生算不上合伙人。
-
7. but merely a hired contractor.
不过是承包商而已。
-
8. I'd also like to point out that
我还想指出。
-
9. my client is the sole provider for his wife and his mother,who is hospitalized in a coma as we speak.
我的委托人是他妻子和昏迷住院的母亲,唯一的供养者。
-
10. Bring me the passport
让我看到护照。