<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. You're only here because your children are master extortionists.
你能在这里纯粹是你孩子逼我的。
-
2. So you didn't tell 'em about... - Your adultery?
你没告诉他们 -你的通奸行为。
-
3. No, I decided to keep that little gem all to myself.
没有 我决定把这事留着自己回味。
-
4. Listen, I know this is a real imposition...
我知道这样的要求很不合理。
-
5. Yes, it is. The doctor said you could be here for weeks.
是的 医生说你得在这住好几周。
-
6. Would it make you feel any better
如果我为我所做的事向你道歉。
-
7. if I told you I'm sorry for what I did?
你会好受点吗。
-
8. Yes, it would... if I still felt anything for you.
会 除非我对你还有感觉。
-
9. But as it stands, the place you used to occupy in my heart
但是现在 你在我心里。
-
10. is very much empty now.
一点份量都没有了。