返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>

  • 1. But the doctor says he's at risk
    但是医生说他仍处于。
  • 2. for something called pericarditis.
    一种叫心包膜炎的危险之中。
  • 3. It's an inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart.
    就是包住心脏的外膜发炎了。
  • 4. Take few months to make sure that it doesn't develop
    需要观察几个月确保不会恶化。
  • 5. and he'll need constant care. - So I hear.
    得有人一直照顾他 -我知道了。
  • 6. As the words "constant care" echoed in her head,Bree caught a sickening glimpse into her future...
    当"一直照顾"四个字回绕在布里的脑中,她似乎看见了自己凄惨的未来。
  • 7. Ok, here we go.
    好了 药都在这里了。
  • 8. ...Which prompted her to seek an old-fashioned remedy.
    这激发了她去寻找过时的补救方法。
  • 9. George, would you go out to dinner with me?
    乔治 你是否愿意和我共进晚餐。
  • 10. Um, you mean like a date?
    你是说约会吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next