<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. It wasn't until the electricity went out
直到停电之后。
-
2. that she finally began to see the light.
她终于想通了。
-
3. Mr. Hartley, it's Gabrielle Solis.
哈特利先生 我是加布丽尔·索利斯。
-
4. I need you to start working on
麻烦你开始准备。
-
5. releasing Carlos on bail. Mm-hm.
保释卡洛斯的程序。
-
6. I just remembered where I put his passport.
我想起他的护照在哪了。
-
7. *but I, I took the sweet life
但我选择了甜蜜的生活*。
-
8. *and never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet
从不知道有一天我会由甜转为苦*。
-
9. *I spent my life exploring the subtle whoring
浪费生命去追寻让我为之付出巨大代价*。
-
10. *that costs too much to be free
人尽可夫的自由生活*。