<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. Just so we're clear, so you want to move back in here.
你的意思是 你想搬回来。
-
2. And be faithful to me
然后忠诚于我。
-
3. and love me with all your heart and soul?
并且全心全意地爱我。
-
4. Absolutely. - Oh, my god, this is so wonderful.
完全正确 -天啊 太好啦。
-
5. Yeah. I know, I know.
是啊 我知道我知道。
-
6. I wanna kiss you. - Oh, god. No, Karl.
我要吻你 -天哪 不行 卡尔。
-
7. No. What I meant by wonderful is
不对 我说太好了是指。
-
8. that I wondered inside if I still had feelings for you,if deep down I still loved you.
我一直在猜自己是不是还对你有感觉,是不是还爱着你。
-
9. And? - And... there's nothing there.
那结果呢 -毫无感觉。
-
10. Come on, you've gotta feel something.
别这样 总会有点什么的吧。