<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. I know. I know. Mrs. Huber was a good friend to you.
我明白 胡博太太是你的好朋友。
-
2. I'm not talking about Martha.
我不是说玛莎。
-
3. I'm grateful to you. - Me?
我感激的是你 -我。
-
4. Yeah, I've been such a bitch to you over the years,and here you are rowing me out to dump her ashes.
是啊 这么多年我待你这么烂,你却还愿意帮我划船撒骨灰。
-
5. Well, it's really no big deal.
这没什么大不了。
-
6. Yes, it is.
才不是呢。
-
7. You stepped up when nobody else would,and here I am thinking you have an ulterior motive.
没人帮我的时候你能挺身而出,我却还怀疑你动机不纯。
-
8. Susan, you're such a good person.
苏珊 你真是个好人。
-
9. And I'm such a bitch.
我就是个混蛋。
-
10. Edie, you're not that bad, and,believe me, I'm not that good.
伊迪 你没那么坏 更何况,相信我 我也没那么好。