<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. Telling me to plan ahead is like telling me to sprout wings.
让我提早还不如让我长对翅膀出来。
-
2. And things like being told to plan ahead make me so crazy
东提早一点 西提早一点 我会疯的。
-
3. that yoga is the only thing to relax me.
只有瑜伽能让我放松下来。
-
4. Except I show up here and I can't get in,and you tell me to plan ahead.
可现在我到这了却进不去,你还让我提前一些。
-
5. It's a vicious cycle. See how that works?
这是恶性循环 你明白吗。
-
6. I get it, but if I broke the rules for you,I'd have to break 'em for the other moms, too.
如果我为你破例,我就得为其他妈妈破例。
-
7. The moms who followed the rules would get pissed.
那么守规矩的妈妈就会不爽。
-
8. I'd have to get pissy right back I'm afraid you know it
于是我还得花心思对付她们。
-
9. I don't have time to read my magazine.
这样我就没时间看杂志了。
-
10. See how that works?
明白了吗。