<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. We're all gonna miss you.
我们大家都会想你们的。
-
2. In the future, checklist means "is it in the car?"
以后清单意味着"你带上它了吗"。
-
3. not like, "do you remember it".
而不是"你还记得它吗"。
-
4. The next morning, before Parker Scavo's little league game
第二天清晨 在帕克·斯加沃的小型联赛。
-
5. had even begun...
都还未开始之前。
-
6. Hurry! - I'm not the one that forgot my mitt.
快点 -又不是我忘了带棒球手套。
-
7. ...A major player was about to be tagged out.
一个主力队员就快被触杀出局了。
-
8. I...I thought you guys were at... at practice.
我以为你们在 训练。
-
9. Oh, Parker, um, forgot his catcher's mitt.
帕克忘了带他的棒球手套。
-
10. Ah... Lynette, this is Lois Mcdaniel.
勒奈特 这位是洛易丝·麦丹妮。