<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. he was turning down his college scholarship.
他宣布说要拒绝大学奖学金。
-
2. Instead, he's decided to expand his gardening business.
相反 他一门心思要拓展他的园艺事业。
-
3. Mow lawns full time.
全职修整草坪。
-
4. Why, uh... Why would he do that?
为什么他要那么做。
-
5. We don't know why.
我们不知道。
-
6. Do you think we'd be talking to you if we did?
要是知道还来问你干什么。
-
7. You have to orgive my wife. She's still upset over the, um...
原谅我妻子 对那事她还是耿耿于怀。
-
8. Statutory rape thing. - Helen!
法律上那叫强奸 -海伦。
-
9. What do you want me to do?
你们想要我做什么。
-
10. He's refusing to talk to us.
他拒绝跟我们谈。