<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第14集>>
-
1. Rex and I are hosting a dinner party for ten next week.
雷克斯和我打算下周办个十周年婚庆派对。
-
2. We're using our best china
我们要用上最好的瓷器。
-
3. and serving duck.
并以鸭子为主菜。
-
4. So, you and Rex are a couple again?
那么 你和雷克斯复合了。
-
5. Yes. You know, that's one of things
是的 你知道吗 如果我们分开。
-
6. I hated most about our separation,not being able to throw dinner parties.
最令我反感的事情,就是不能举行派对晚会。
-
7. There's just something so civilized and elegant about them,don't you think?
这其中有一些文明又优雅的东西,你不这样认为吗。
-
8. I take it you've resolved your feelings about his infidelity?
我还以为你克服了对他不忠的反感。
-
9. Let's just say
这样说吧。
-
10. I've put them in an imaginary box
我把它们锁进一个虚构的盒子里。