<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第14集>>
-
1. Bree, how does this reconciliation have a chance
布里 如果你们俩都不愿意。
-
2. if the two of you can't be honest
向对方坦诚自己内心最深处的部分。
-
3. about the innermost parts of your lives?
你们复合的机会很渺茫。
-
4. We're, um... W.A.S.P. S, Dr. Goldfine.
我们是欧裔新教徒[上流社会] 高德芬博士。
-
5. Not acknowledging the elephant in the room
佯装视而不见。
-
6. is what we do best.
是我们最擅长的。
-
7. You'd settle for that?
你们决定这样做了吗。
-
8. A life filled with repression and denial?
选择充满压抑和猜忌的生活。
-
9. And the dinner parties. Don't forget the dinner parties.
至少还有派对晚会 可别忘了。
-
10. And, uh, over there you got your Queens and, uh...
在那边你能看到皇后系列。