返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第14集>>

  • 1. Why don't we just go,"Now we're even", and start from scratch?
    为什么不干脆走过去,说声"我们扯平了" 然后从头开始。
  • 2. If the "pleasant human being" argument doesn't fly,we'll try self-preservation.
    看来"做个好人"的说法不能打动你,不如从自我保护的角度来看。
  • 3. What if she wakes up, the house is on fire.
    要是她醒来看到咱们房子着火了。
  • 4. You don't want her to call 911?
    你不想让她打911吗。
  • 5. If our house catches fire,I guarantee she's the one that started it.
    要是咱家着火了,我打赌就是她放的。
  • 6. Ok, my point is, the day will come when we need her help.
    风水轮流转 我们总有求她的时候。
  • 7. And I don't want her not to help us
    我可不想她到时候。
  • 8. just because of some silly feud.
    因为些鸡毛蒜皮而拒绝我们。
  • 9. Fine. I'll do it. - Wow. Thank you.
    好吧 我去 -谢谢你。
  • 10. You know, whomever came up with model "love thy neighbor"
    提出"和邻居相亲相爱"标语的人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next