<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第14集>>
-
1. for the rest of her life.
她会珍惜一辈子。
-
2. The memory of that moment was ruined the very next day.
可第二天 那一刻的回忆就幻灭了。
-
3. Mrs. Mccluskey, why are you taking my flower pot?
麦克卢斯基太太 你干嘛拿走我的花盆。
-
4. Because it's mine.
因为这是我的。
-
5. Your boys stole it off my porch.
是你儿子从我家门廊上偷的。
-
6. No, no, no. My sons made that for me for Valentine's Day!
不不 这是我儿子给我的情人节礼物。
-
7. I bought this in Costa Rica on my last cruise. You see?
这是我上次坐游轮去哥斯达黎加买的。
-
8. It's still got the price tag on it. Look.
上面还有价签呢 瞧见没。
-
9. What? Nothing more to say? Cat got your tongue?
怎么不说话 哑口无言了吗。
-
10. You listen to me, keep your brats off my property.
听好了 让你家的淘气鬼离我的东西远点。