<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第14集>>
-
1. Well, whatever it was, that boy is seriously disturbed,and I've forbidden Julie from hanging out with him.
无论真相如何 这孩子精神严重失常,我已经禁止朱莉跟他交往了。
-
2. Could you hold her?
帮我抱着她好吗。
-
3. So this is it.
原来如此。
-
4. This is the secret that Mary Alice was trying to protect.
这就是玛丽·艾莉丝一直试图隐瞒的秘密。
-
5. Think of the guilt that she must have lived with.
她肯定满怀愧疚。
-
6. You know, I never thought I'd say this,but I kind of feel sorry for Paul.
我没想到我会这样说,但我有点替保罗难过。
-
7. I wish I could. I still feel like something's not right.
我希望我也如此 可还是觉得不对劲。
-
8. What do you mean? - Well, we've all been in their house.
你什么意思 -我们都去过他们家。
-
9. Have you ever seen a picture of another kid there?
从没见过另一个孩子的照片吧。
-
10. I mean, why keep Dana's baby blanket
为什么偏偏留着丹娜的婴儿毯。