<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. I needed you to see something.
你得看点东西。
-
2. They said they stole it from Mike's garage.
他们说是从麦克的车库偷来的。
-
3. Is that blood?
那是血迹吗。
-
4. Bree Van de kamp believed in old-fashioned values.
布里信从传统的价值观。
-
5. Things like respect for god,the importance of family,and love of country.
例如对于上帝的崇敬,家庭的重要性,和对国家的爱。
-
6. In fact, Bree believed so strongly in her values,it was always a shock whenever she was confronted
实际上 布里对这些价值观太看重了,所以当她遇见不遵从这些价值观的人时。
-
7. with those who didn't.
就会很震惊。
-
8. It's not mine. - You promised the cheating had stopped.
不是我的 -你保证过不再出轨了。
-
9. Rex, You promised.
雷克斯 你保证过的。
-
10. Could we not yell at each other? I'm feeling really lousy today.
别大呼小叫的行吗 我今天都快烦死了。