<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Good lord, that's Angela.
天哪 那是安吉拉。
-
2. And secrets from the past...
过去的秘密。
-
3. I'm afraid you're mistaken. My wife's name was Mary alice.
恐怕你弄错了 我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝。
-
4. ...caught up with everyone.
昭然于天下。
-
5. I'm such an idiot! You're such a liar.
我真是个白痴 你这个骗子。
-
6. Oh, and apparently, a killer
显然还是个凶手。
-
7. Throughout even the most respectable of neighborhoods,you can hear the sound of scandal.
即便是在风气最好的社区,你也能听到不和谐的声音。
-
8. Some scandals announce themselves with a shout.
有些丑闻是大声嚷嚷出来的。
-
9. Ida? Ida Greenberg, that is not your paper.
艾达 艾达·格林伯格 那不是你的报纸。
-
10. Some with a whisper.
有些是悄声细语出来的。