<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. I hate 'em all. Look at 'em just leering at us.
一个也不喜欢 瞧他们暗送秋波的样子。
-
2. They're so cocky.
那么狂妄。
-
3. Like they know they have the upper hand.
好像自己有多了不起。
-
4. What are you taliking about? We have the upper hand.
胡说什么呢 了不起的是我们。
-
5. Without us, they have nothing.
没有我们 他们一无所有。
-
6. Maybe 15 years ago. Not anymore.
也许15年前是吧 时过境迁。
-
7. Now we're just lonely and desperate.
现在的我们 寂寞又绝望。
-
8. And they know it. And they just sit there,ready to pounce,waiting for us to take any crumb
他们清楚得很 所以就坐在那,作好出击的准备,等着我们去捡任何。
-
9. they're willing to throw our way.
他们愿意施舍给我们的残羹。
-
10. I don't want crumbs. I want Mike.
我不要残羹 我要麦克。