<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Well, uh... there's a simple explanation for that. I, um...
我来简单地解释一下。
-
2. Are you and Carlos having some sort of money trouble?
你和卡洛斯最近手头很紧吗。
-
3. Gaby, it's ok if you are.
加布 就算是也没什么的。
-
4. Is that so?
是吗。
-
5. Yes. And to tell you the truth, I'm a little insulted.
当然 说实话 我有种被羞辱的感觉。
-
6. I am a good friend.
我可是你的好朋友。
-
7. Why would you feel like you have to hide that from me?
你为什么非得向我隐瞒实情呢。
-
8. I don't know.
我不知道。
-
9. Probably for the same reason you didn't tell me
可能是因为你也没告诉我。
-
10. Rex was one of Maisy's clients.
雷克斯是梅茜的顾客之一吧。