<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. was letting my kids take the fall?
就是让我的孩子背黑锅。
-
2. Hey, I hadn't said anything.
我可什么都没说啊。
-
3. People were already suspicious.
人们就开始怀疑了。
-
4. Oh, please. - Yeah, it's true.
得了吧 -我说的是事实。
-
5. Your boys aren't the cleanest kids on the planet.
你的儿子可不是地球上最干净的孩子。
-
6. That was not a smart thing to say. - Where are you going?
这话真不好听 -你去哪里。
-
7. I'm going to tell the truth to every mother out there.
我要把真相告诉其他妈妈们。
-
8. And then I'm gonna take back the bongos.
然后再把邦哥鼓收回。
-
9. No, wait! Ok, all right.
别 等等 好吧。
-
10. Uh, look, I was wrong. I admit it.
我承认 是我做错了。