返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第18集>>

  • 1. Worse. I read them.
    更糟 我还看了那些文件。
  • 2. Ok, ok... - You have some nerve talking to me about trust
    好 -你在开曼群岛开了个秘密账户。
  • 3. when you have a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands!
    还有脸跟我谈什么信任。
  • 4. That was a safety net for both of us. - I'll bet.
    那是我为咱俩准备的安全网 -我敢打赌。
  • 5. Have you told anyone about this? - No, but I could.
    你没跟别人说起过吧 -没有 但我能。
  • 6. Isn't that why the prosecution
    那是不是控方。
  • 7. didn't have a case against you?
    没法起诉你的原因。
  • 8. They couldn't find the profits you made.
    他们查不到你赚的钱在哪。
  • 9. So if I were you, I wouldn't mention the words
    所以如果我是你 我会绝口不提。
  • 10. divorce, trust, or post-nup ever again.
    离婚 信任 婚后协议什么的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next