<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. Oh, Mcgruder had absolutely no idea what was going on.
麦格鲁德根本不知道发生了什么事。
-
2. During the entire shoot facial campaign,he was practically holding Benson's hand!
在整个拍摄过程中,他几乎一直握着本森的手。
-
3. After the way Burnham screwed him over,I'd be nervous too!
在伯纳姆如此嘲弄他一番后,我都替感到他害羞了。
-
4. My god, it was awful!
我的天 这太糟了。
-
5. Excuse me, I need to get in here so I can clear the plates.
打扰一下 我得清理一下桌子。
-
6. Honey, you want some help? - I'm good.
亲爱的 需要帮忙吗 -不用。
-
7. Oh... Looks like we got company.
看来我们有伴儿了。
-
8. Hey, guys. Isn't it time for bed?
伙计们 现在不是该睡觉了吗。
-
9. Oh, they never get to see you.
他们都没怎么见你。
-
10. Let 'em stay up for a while.
让他们在这儿呆一会吧。