<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. In case you've forgotten, I'm married.
提醒你一句 我是有夫之妇。
-
2. To a selfish 2-faced liar
可你丈夫是个自私的两面派骗子。
-
3. who betrayed you with a hooker.
他召妓 背叛了你。
-
4. I told you that in confidence.
我跟你推心置腹。
-
5. How dare you throw it back in my face?
你居然敢用这个来羞辱我。
-
6. So you're ending our friendship, after everything I've done for you?
我为你做了这么多 你却要跟我绝交。
-
7. What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思。
-
8. Nothing. It didn't mean anything.
没什么 什么意思也没有。
-
9. George. I do love you. As a friend.
乔治 我喜欢你 但仅仅是作为朋友。
-
10. I wish you could love me the same way back,but since you can't...
我希望你对我也一样,不过既然你做不到。