<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. Maybe after lunch we could talk about your leather beanbag chair.
午餐后我们再谈谈你的皮质豆袋椅。
-
2. "I realize now that I've treated you badly."
"我意识到我对你有多差"。
-
3. "I'm the one who needs to get help, not you."
"我才是需要帮助的人 你不是"。
-
4. "So I have to go away."
"所以我必须离开"。
-
5. "In the meantime, Mrs. Tillman will look out for you."
"这段时间 蒂尔曼太太会照顾你"。
-
6. I don't consider it a burden. You know you're welcome here.
我很乐意照顾你 在这儿别客气。
-
7. "I've left you some things."
"我留了些东西给你"。
-
8. "I hope you can take comfort in them."
"希望你能从中得到安慰"。
-
9. "I got you a new mitt."
"这个新棒球手套是给你的"。
-
10. "Work on your curve ball while I'm gone."
"我不在的时候 练练曲线球吧"。