<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. But I swear I had nothing to do with it.
但我发誓绝不是我干的。
-
2. And you think Paul Young did.
那你觉得是保罗·杨杀的。
-
3. Well... No, that's not what I was saying.
我没这么说。
-
4. You gotta admit, it's a neat theory.
承认吧 你就是这意思。
-
5. Care for a snack?
进来坐坐吗。
-
6. So it's not such a stretch.
其实没那么复杂。
-
7. I wonder if Paul avenged his wife's death
我怀疑保罗杀玛莎是为了报复。
-
8. by killing Martha for blackmailing them.
她的敲诈逼死了他妻子。
-
9. But perhaps I'm alone in that.
恐怕没人认同我吧。
-
10. You're not. - Aren't you sweet? Tea?
我认同 -谢谢 来点茶吗。