<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. Mom, stalking? Are we really doing this?
妈 我们真的要跟踪他吗。
-
2. You just made a huge deal about how much you trust him.
你才信誓旦旦说过你有多信任他。
-
3. That was before I found Mrs. Huber's journal in his truck.
那时我还没在他车里发现胡博太太的日记。
-
4. So what's in it?
里面都写什么了。
-
5. It's not about what's in it,it's about the fact that he had it at all.
重点不是写了什么,是他什么都知道了。
-
6. I'd bet you anything he's not going on a plumbing job
我觉得他肯定不是去修水管。
-
7. and we're gonna find out.
我们要看看他到底去干嘛。
-
8. Mom... If you don't trust him,why are you moving in with him?
妈 如果你不信任他,为什么还要跟他住在一起。
-
9. I don't have time to explain adult relationships to you.
我没功夫跟你解释大人之间的事。
-
10. Oh, duck down.
快趴下。