<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. Oh, don't be such a martyr, Carlos
别摆出一副殉道者的样子 卡洛斯。
-
2. Okay, it takes two people.
一个巴掌拍不响。
-
3. How many times did you go off on your little business trips
多少次 你为了出差。
-
4. and leave me alone?
把我一个人丢在家里。
-
5. See, so technically, you cheated, too
所以 理论上说你也对我不忠。
-
6. It's just your mistress was your work
只不过你的情妇是工作而已。
-
7. No, okay. That was a stretch I'm sorry
不 好吧 那太牵强了 抱歉。
-
8. Carlos, wait! Come back. Look, I wanna a startover.
卡洛斯 等等 回来 我想要重新来过。
-
9. We're gonna have a baby.
我们就要有孩子了。
-
10. Isn't that what you always wanted?
这不是你一直梦寐以求的吗。