<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. Well, I feel awful.
我太过意不去了。
-
2. I should have told you that I was doing your ex
我应该告诉你 我在和你前夫交往的。
-
3. Well, it would've been the classy thing to do.
这样才算得上识大体。
-
4. Well, etiquette is a lost art for a lot of people
对很多人来说 礼节已经是昨日黄花了。
-
5. You've gotta believe me,I never, ever thought anything would happen with us
你得相信我,我绝对从没想过我们会走到一起。
-
6. But on our first date,Karl took me to a Mexican restaurant
可在我们第一次约会的时侯,卡尔带我去了家墨西哥餐馆。
-
7. You know what I get like when I drink tequila
你知道龙舌兰会把我变成什么样子。
-
8. A couple of shooters and my bra unhooks itself
几杯下肚后 我的内衣就自动脱钩了。
-
9. Circumstances beyond your control I get it
我明白事情超出了你的控制范围。
-
10. So if you'll excuse me
那麻烦你让一下。