<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. He's so freaked out I can't be there.
他根本接受不了我不去。
-
2. I'm sorry How is this my problem?
抱歉 这怎么成了我的问题。
-
3. Because we can't escape the fact that I have kids.
因为现实是我有孩子。
-
4. I love my job, but to be fair,there's gotta be some balance.
我爱我的工作 但公平些,总得在工作和生活之间寻求平衡。
-
5. Okay, how about the people that don't have the kids?
好啊 那没孩子的人怎么办。
-
6. Did you ever consider that they might need
你有没有想过他们也需要。
-
7. a little more balance in their lives, hmm?
在生活里平衡一下。
-
8. Like, maybe they want to go see a matinee
比如说 他们也许想去看日场电影。
-
9. or perhaps they want to come in a little late
或者一夜狂欢过后。
-
10. after a big crazy night out
第二天想晚点上班。