<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. is so that you can get to know him.
也是希望你可以对他有所了解。
-
2. Yeah, well, I don't want to get to know him.
是吗 但是我并不想要了解他。
-
3. Honey, the feelings that you're having are perfectly normal.
宝贝 你现在的感受很正常。
-
4. But George isn't trying to take your father's place
但是乔治并没有要取代你父亲的位置啊。
-
5. He's... well, he's just a friend
他… 他只是我的一个朋友而已。
-
6. Really? Just a friend?
是吗 你们俩只是朋友关系。
-
7. So you're not planning on getting more serious
也就是说 你没打算和这家伙。
-
8. with this guy in the future?
今后发展下去吗。
-
9. You know, I haven't even thought about it
我连想都没想过。
-
10. You're so transparent, it's pathetic
我看穿你了 你真是可悲。