<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Oh, I-I didn't mean that you're not. Hot.
我不是说你身材不咋地。
-
2. I just you're married.
我的意思是你是已婚人士了。
-
3. You know, you're off the market.
就是说 反正你已经退出竞争了。
-
4. I don't have to worry about fighting you for guys.
所以我不用担心和你抢男人。
-
5. Come on, Lynette.
来吧 勒奈特。
-
6. Just one quick little drink.
只浅酌一小杯而已。
-
7. I was actually starting to think
我真的已经开始感到。
-
8. that you and I were becoming pals
我们俩是朋友了。
-
9. Pals? 'Cause sometimes it's hard to tell
朋友 有时侯还真看不出来。
-
10. You know, I wasn't feeling the love today
今天你在客户面前对我的议题冷嘲热讽时。