<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Well, that's the fourth time. What's up with this postman?
都第四次了 邮差到底是怎么了。
-
2. Oh, I know. He used to be great.
我知道原因 他以前干得很不错。
-
3. Then he had this stroke, and, well,now we're lucky if he doesn't
但后来他中风了 所以,如今只要他没在优惠券上掉几滴口水。
-
4. drool on the coupons.
我们就谢天谢地了。
-
5. But feel free to snoop around I'll be right back
你在这儿随便看看 我去去就来。
-
6. Now for those of you just joining us,families in Chicago breathed a sigh of relief today
电视机前的观众朋友们,芝加哥的许多家庭今天终于松了口气。
-
7. as an arrest was finally made in the brutal attack
因为曾对当地高中学生梅勒妮·福斯特。
-
8. on local high school student Melanie Foster
进行残暴袭击的罪犯终于落网了。
-
9. But word of the suspect's capture
不过疑犯被逮捕的消息。
-
10. comes as small comfort to the Foster family
并没有给福斯特一家带来多大的慰藉。