<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. Oh, so you think I'm crazy?
你意思是说 我疯了。
-
2. You say you got a case of hives for no reason.
你说你无缘无故出疹子。
-
3. I think there is a reason,and it's probably a psychosomatic one.
我觉得是有原因的,而且很可能是心理因素造成的。
-
4. You can think whatever you want,but to be honest, I don't believe in the subconscious.
你怎么想是你的事,不过我说实话 我不相信潜意识这回事。
-
5. Every time you've said "Rex" in this session,you stroked the place where your wedding ring used to be.
这次谈话中 每当提到“雷克斯”,你都会摸你以前戴婚戒的部位。
-
6. Why did you do that?
能解释一下吗。
-
7. Let's talk about Monday.
接下来说一下周一的安排。
-
8. We are re-pitching to the Kamaroff people
我们要给卡马罗夫的人介绍新的提案。
-
9. Lynette, you'll be on point
勒奈特 由你负责。
-
10. Great No problem
好 没问题。