<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Gosh, do you actually think they're gonna make fun of you?
你认为他们会取笑你吗?。
-
2. Trust me. They're merciless.
相信我 他们不会给我留面子。
-
3. But why? I mean, surely they have friends who have children.
为什么?我是说他们总有朋友有孩子。
-
4. When I decided to marry Carlos,I told these girls I would spend the rest of my days
当我嫁给卡洛斯时,我告诉他们 我的余生。
-
5. being rich and in love and childless,and they laughed at me,and they said I would just end up being
会富有被爱并且没有孩子,他们嘲笑我,我的结局是。
-
6. another fat hausfrau living a life that I didn't plan.
一个肥胖的主妇 过我不想过的生活。
-
7. I'm not gonna give them the satisfaction
我不会让他们发现。
-
8. of knowing they were right.
他们说对了。
-
9. Well, maybe they'll just be happy for you.
或许他们会为你高兴。
-
10. Bree, my friends are models. They're never happy for anyone.
布里 我的朋友是模特 他们不会为任何人高兴。