<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. Okay, reverend, hit it!
好了牧师 放音乐吧。
-
2. Mom, can I ask you a question?
妈我能问你一个问题吗。
-
3. You've got to march, susie. Got to march. Oh.
苏姗你得往前走 继续走。
-
4. Oh. I was just researching my book,and I found the strangest thing.
哦 我在为我的书找资料,发现了一件奇怪的事。
-
5. No one with my father's name was ever a merchant marine.
在海军运输舰的名单上没有我爸爸的名字。
-
6. Oh, did I say merchant?
我说是运输船吗?。
-
7. Well, I just meant the regular marines.
是常规海军部队。
-
8. Oh, well, yeah, I thought you probably did.
是啊我想你可能搞错。
-
9. So I checked that, too, and he wasn't there,and so I called the v.A.,and there is not a single record of anyone named Harrison Ross in Vietnam.
所以我也查了那里 还是没有爸爸的名字,然后我打电话去了档案馆,越南战争里没有任何哈里斯.罗斯的记录。
-
10. This is not the time, susie.
现在不是谈这个的时候。