<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. He was 33, and he was married...
当时他33岁而且结了婚。
-
2. And he was my boss.
他是我上司。
-
3. When I told him I was pregnant,he broke it off, and he never spoke to me again.
当我告诉他我怀孕了,他夺门而出 再也没有跟我说过话。
-
4. But he gave me my beautiful, incredible daughter,and for that, I want to thank Addison prudy.
但他留给我一个美丽出色的女儿,因此我要感谢阿迪森.鲁迪。
-
5. Oh, my god.
哦天啊。
-
6. Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?。
-
7. I have no idea. I swear, if I knew, I-I would tell you.
我不知道 我发誓 如果知道我会告诉你。
-
8. Uh, I know Addison prudy.
我认识阿迪森.鲁迪。
-
9. He runs the feed and supply store at third and sutherland.
他在萨德兰开了一家饲料商店。
-
10. Uh, prudy's a fairly common name of... so.
鲁迪是个常见的名字。