<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. You fired stu?
你开除了斯图?。
-
2. Oh, Lynette, hey. Come on in.
哦 勒奈特 请进。
-
3. I can't believe you would sink so low.
不敢相信你心眼那么小。
-
4. I'm going to ed.
我要去告诉艾德。
-
5. Ed knows. This is stu's employee evaluation file right here.
艾德知道 这是斯图的工作评估表。
-
6. This thing is full of black marks.
到处是叉。
-
7. Come on, Nina. We both know why you got rid of him.
少来妮娜 你我都知道你为什么要摆脱他。
-
8. Well, good luck proving it.
真幸运摆脱了他。
-
9. Oh, and on a completely unrelated topic,there's going to be another round of firings coming down the pike.
换一个完全无关的话题,公司要开始人员裁减。
-
10. Ed's been after me to trim the fat.
艾德会听我的。