<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. He did what?
他做了什么?。
-
2. He fired a fancy lawyer who threatened to go to the press.
他雇的好律师威胁说要在法庭见分晓。
-
3. I had no choice but to pay him off.
我没有选择只能给他钱。
-
4. He had a video of him and Nina together.
他有一段和妮娜在一起的录像。
-
5. Okay. I... get Nina,but why are you firing everybody else?
我知道为什么开除妮娜,但为什么解雇其它人?。
-
6. Stu's taking us to the cleaners.
斯图把公司榨干了。
-
7. If I don't cut back on staff,the next round of paychecks are gonna bounce.
如果不紧缩人员,下个月就发不出薪水了。
-
8. Oh, god, ed. I am so sorry.
哦 天啊 我很难过。
-
9. Well, it's not your fault. We'll get through this.
这不是你的错 我们能渡过难关。
-
10. You and me together.
你和我 一起。